The women of CCA meet regularly for fellowship, prayer, encouragement, and service as we seek to walk more closely with God. We study the Bible together, pray for and support one another, and look for ways to engage with and serve our neighbors.
CCA offers several opportunities for women to connect. For more information about the Women’s Bible studies or our annual Women’s Retreat, please contact our women’s ministry director Melynda Boyce.
- Sunday mornings – Women’s Sunday School, 9:15 a.m. at CCA.*^
- Monday mornings – Women’s Bible Study, 10:00 a.m. at CCA.*
- Tuesday evenings – Women’s Bible Study, 7:30 p.m. at the Webster’s home in Arlington.
- Friday mornings – Women’s Prayer Meeting, 9:00 a.m. at CCA.
* Childcare is provided in the church nursery.
^ Sunday school is on break for the summer and will resume in September.